Hello everyone. Lately there is much talking about pills called Wellbutrin and their effect on losing weight. I talked about that with few people and no one believes it can be possible, but what I have learned about them is that their effects can completely affect losing weight, somehow it makes perfect sense to me. I am a man, 35 years old, 180cm tall and 88kg heavy. If someone had any experience, please let me know, because I really need to lose some weight and I am interested in trying this, but other people disbelief make me want to hear other opinions.

Hey, mate, I have some experience in using those pills and I certainly did lose some weight during their consummation.

Was it the pure coincidence because at that time I also started to be more active, or maybe that activity was influenced by them I don't know, but yes - in my example it worked quite well.

Just be careful with them, don't take more than you should, it can bring some unpleasant side effects.

By the way, as long as I know, this is the only kind of the pills which can help in losing weight, all the others are opposite - you can gain weight. 

Are you people insane?! Are you aware that those pills are antidepressants? Their purpose has nothing with losing weight!

First of all, you shouldn't even get them if your doctor didn't prescribe them.

Second of all - even if they do have effects on weight loss it's not their main purpose, it's just side effect! Those pills are for people who need cure for their mental health, you can't take something just like that if you heard it can take off your extra weight. Reduce your diet, go jogging and you will see you can improve your body shape in no time.