Hello

I am 16 years old. Im uncircumsised and I masturbate daily. My convern is that I will not be ableto maintain en erection / ejaculate when I am with a girl. I have no problem ejaculating when i masturbate normally, butif i pull my foreskin back and try to masturbate like that i actually cannnot ejaculate and eventually lose an erection.

This is concerning me, i recieved oral sex from a girl a few weeks ago and it wasnt as strong a sensation as i 1st though, we were.. 'interupted' and it stopped there. even still, i dont think ill be able to ejaculate? when i pull my foreskin back, the rim of my penis head is quite sensitive.

Im generally looking advice, i cant have erectile dysfunction at 16!!!!

Thanks, Anoy

This is very similar to my situation; I have received oral sex for the first time recently and could not eventually ejaculate, but can by myself. I am uncircumcised etc. Someone please reply! :S

your penis is a lot more sensitive than a circumcised guys is.. and it will take some getting used to when you receive oral. It will become more and more pleasurable, just emphasize with your partner that it is more sensitive than normal.