Hi, I’m a 13 year old trans girl and before I go on hormone blockers I have the choice to freeze my sperm just in case I want children when I’m older. I had never masturbated until a month ago and I have tried many times but not only have I not been able to ejaculate, I haven’t been able to reach an orgasm yet. I know I might not be able to ejaculate yet, but I read that no matter what age you are, everyone can orgasm. Can someone please tell me whats wrong.

Hi Guest

Have you started puberty yet ?
How long are you masturbating for do you get a kind of tingly feeling at anytime and after that your penis goes soft?
You should be able to achieve a dry orgasm if you are not able to ejaculate but since you have just started masturbating it might take some experimenting to figure out what works for you.

Hi Guest

There is nothing wrong your probably just not able to ejaculate yet you just need more time to grow and develop.
Do you have good supports in place for transitioning to a girl?
Supportgroups is good for transgender support just do a search.