they were going to have a sleepover and I came in the room asking them what they wanted for dinner and then I saw them in the room fully naked mastubating eachother! I just stood there and they hid under the bed so I left and closed the door, I called there parents and we both desired to gound the kids for 1 mounth and they are banned from seeing eachother, any suggestions???

Hi Guest,

Yes.  Don't ground them or prevent them from seeing each other.

Experimentation is NORMAL.  It won't make them gay if that's what you're thinking.  Humans are naturally curious about their bodies and want to understand if they are normal or not.

They were masturbating each other NOT penetrating each other.  It's just touching.

You and the others parents are over reacting. 

Good luck.

No worries normal experimentation as long it does not develop further. I masturbated at age 10 with another boy, first experience and did have an ejaculation, total surprise as we did not know what that was. We both grew up normal, never went further.
Best regards

good heavens
this is normal boys curiosity, i did it as well at that age, its a normal thing no need to concern unless it goes further. best regards