I WAS sexually active until this happen. I only have a sex partner and 100% sure he was a virgin. So STD shouldnt be a problem here (I hope). It all started a week ago with itchiness, pain/stink during sexual intercourse  , and discharge (getting yellow-white).

2 Days ago I got a vagisil infection kit to test for yeast, bv. It came out as a ph of 4.5 (I tested it twice) so pretty sure its not a pv. Later, I went to get a monistat 7. Im on 2nd day of medication, the itchiness has stopped but theres a green discharge when monistat leaks out. What is going on...? 

This would be the time to go to your doctor. It sounds like you have some kind of vaginal infection, which isn't uncommon for some women. It could range from just a severe yeast infection to bacterial vaginosis. Not like those things are life threatening, but it's always good to get it checked out and a doctor could prescribe you antibiotics, which is stronger than the over the counter stuff you can buy. Also, anything can set those things off, not always sex. I've had both in my lifetime and I've learned to wash with pH-Balanced body wash (which is unscented) and I also use Summer's Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin, which is just for the vagina. That way your body stays balanced, never hurts to try. But anyway, try getting yourself to a gynecologist as soon as possible, because sometimes it can become worse.