Hello, I am 38 years old and I have to say that I have always been active in some sport activity. Lately, I have grown interest in yoga and I guess I will be starting it soon. The only problem is that I am moving to Boston soon and I don’t know where to practice yoga there. So can you help me in finding a good yoga instructor in Boston?

You really don’t have anything to worry about. Yoga practice in Boston is highly developed and you can search for both group and individual classes. I would recommend you to start individually if you want to make a fast progress and for that you can look for Jessica Abelson, Natasha Foy, Toby Kumin, Noel Schroeder… They are all very good.

Why you searching an instructor. There are several best instructor Cds available in the market. Or you can buy it from internet.