My 7 year old had all of these symptoms. She was seen by a cardiologist who diagnosed her with dysautonomia. 

She also has Gastroparesis.   

Below are the symptoms of dysautonomia, and they sound very much like the original posters symptoms. It's worth mentioning to your doctor

The primary symptoms present in patients with dysautonomia are:

Excessive fatigueExcessive thirst (polydipsia)Lightheadedness, dizziness or vertigo, Feelings of anxiety or panic (not mentally induced),Rapid heart rate or slow heart rate, Orthostatic hypotension, sometimes resulting in syncope[1] (fainting).

Especially when getting up from a sitting or laying down position. 

Hi umm im a 16 year old female too and i have the same problems first my chest pain started at a pool party 2 months ago and i felt like i was dying and i couldnt breathe but i thought it might of been from the pool but lately these past 4 days i've had constant chest pains and breath shortage which hurt so much that i cry and im not usually an angry person but these days i get angry really easily i have a short temper plus i get the dizzy things too but when i get up at night i blackout and wake up on the floor a few minutes later i've been to the doctor these couple of days and they've put me in plenty of tests blood tests ultra sound chest x-ray ekg or whatever its called but they say that theres nothing wrong but the pain is just to hard to put up with i cant do my lessons at school i try doing exercise so it might help but it still wont when i take pain killers they make it even worse.. If anyone has an idea of what it might be please tell me

you are so full of c**p and do not bother this young lady with your sales pitch

I have suffered from mild chest pains, dizziness shortness of breath for many years (I'm now aged 51). Three years ago I had my first full on panic attack following the death of my mother.

The doctor diagnosed me with stress and I was on a mild medication for just under a year. I still have problems, like right at this very moment, which is why I'm reading these posts to reassure myself that there is nothing more serious wrong with me.

Stress produces these very real symptoms and I found it difficult the accept that my very real and immediate pains were caused by something as simple as stress. A couple of years ago I really thought I was having a heart attack, chest pains, sweeting, dizziness and feeling sick. It was stress causing all of this and the more I worried I was having a heart attack the worse the symptoms became.

I have high blood pressure and I am overly concerned with heart problems as my father passed away from a heart attack aged just 49. 

I do accept my doctors diagnosis of stress, but it can be hard sometimes to remain calm and let these feelings pass over. I know it's only stress because I never get these problems on holiday or when I'm completely relaxed.

I had this happen to me when I was about 14 and after a tilt table test done at a local hospital they determined that my blood pressure was not regulating properly through out my body and to avoid sudden changes in position and if I do to make sure and slowly sit back down and allow my body to adjust to the change. Take it slow and avoid dipping your head down lower then your heart. They did not give me any meds as they said the condition would go away with time and they were correct. It is more common in young females going through puberty.

How many of you drink diet soda pop or eat anything that contains Aspartame, an artificial sweetener,  because most of the symptoms all of you are listing are related to the side effects of Aspartame.  Aspartame is deadly to the body, it breaks down into formaldehye, methanol and formic acid in the body.  It can cause migraines, headaches, blood pressure problems, dizziness, rapid heart rate, both hyper and hypothyroidism.  Google, Dr. Janet Hull, Sweet Poison and columnist, David Lawrence Dewey, Aspartame - Sweetness or Death? and you learn alot.  It is in alot of food, gum, over the counter drugs,  Vanillin, notice the "in" end, instead of Vanilla which real Vanilla,  the "in" form  is many candy bars, it is actually a synthetic vanilla made with aspartame.

I am Kalyn and I am 19, a female. My family comes from a long line of anemia. You might want to do some blood work on that. I did, but I don't have anemia. This could also be a possible sign of anxiety. You may not feel anxious, but if you have gone through some things, without knowing it. You could be thinking of it. My heart gets these random pains where I have to stop what I'm doing because I am in so much pain. Then I get dizzy and feel like the room is spinning. My doctor said there wasn't anything wrong with me. If you do have anemia it is because of low iron, you should be eating dried fruits like raisins and red meat. However another thing this could be is a psychological problem, especially for us women. I am not saying we are crazy but you could just be making yourself out to be ill, when there are no signs or symptoms as to how you are ill or how you got ill.

I think you might want to look at thoracic outlet syndrome.

Hello. I'm 12 and I've been having some of the symptoms that you had. I'm not sure what to do. I've been shortness of breath since wensday November 20... But the Chest pains have only just started. I'm not sure wat to do!!

I went through this for most of my 20's - to ER a lot, always told I'm OK.    But now I'm 50, and I now know it's a combination of things.  First anxiety, 2nd it was brought on by dehydration. When you are feeling bad pinch the skin on the back of your hand, if it doesn't snap right back down you are dehydrated.  I have learned that when I start feeling  bad to pinch the skin on the back of  my hand to check and if my skin goes down slow, I'm dehydrated.  Then I carry little salt packets from "Wendy's" in my purse.  I pour it in my hand, lick the salt and then drink water and I'm soon normal and feeling good again.  Has worked for years, wish I'd known when I was young!  Thought I was going to die or was crazy - But here I am 50 years old - be encouraged!

Ok I'm 23 yrs old and I have been having some of the same problems !! I am getting dizzy short of breath and having chest pain where my heart is !! It has now been going on for two weeks today!! I've been to the er three times and to the doctors office three times! I've had several test done and all was normal!! So they said I'm having panick attacks but feel no reason I should be having one!! I'm not stressed I'm happy with my life up until two weeks ago when I started feeling like this it worry a me because I don't feel like it is panick attacks but everyone seems to think so please help

I also get this same problem in my school times.... till complete my 24 yrs... than i went through meditations its stoped... it is very worst feeling...its giving too bad feeling.... its look like we are scared...    now i am 28 again i am getting same problems....  now its even worst not able to do meditation too...    i think its not stress... its not pain too it seems body automatically tunes into Scared situaion when we are not scare...   i will update ASAP... planing to start pure meditation and walking, and reducing Salt / Sugar / chillies ...   i will update any improvement happens... 

My daughter is 14 and has been getting all these symptoms since 11 years old, Its annoying not knowing whats wrong. She couldnt feel her legs just yesterday I had to call the ambulance because I coulnt get her to the car. They did cat scan and ekg and dont find anything wrong, now I have a referral to see a nuerologist. Im hoping that this can finally be resolved, she keeps having these episodes and I dont know what to do anymore.

I stumbled across this website by accident while looking something different up.

27 years old, Suffered from chest pain and shortage of breath.

I began meditating and doing some meditative exercise (especially opening the mirocosmic orbit) and the symotoms went away.

highly reccomend "awaken healing enery through the TAO" by M.Chia