I'm so sorry you are dealing with these problems, and I can certainly relate.  Please don't let anyone tell you that it's not real or that it's all "just in your head."  The fact that there are so many people who are experiencing the same symptoms proves this is something quite real.  I have had some of these episodes myself, and I wish I could tell you exactly what's causing your symptoms, but unfortunately, there's a wide variety of health issues that can cause them, and every person is different.  After some episodes of chest pain, I was told it was severe fibromyalgia; another time, I was diagnosed with ARD/GERD; and even another time, they suspected I'd had a heart attack, but thank the Lord it was not a heart attack.   If the episodes repeat often, I'd encourage you to get a thorough physical exam by a doctor you can trust and ask him/her to get to the bottom of the problem.  And with all due respect to those in the medical profession, I have to say that if in your spirit you don't feel that your doctor has hit the nail on the head with his diagnosis, don't give up; see another doctor.  I promise I'll say a special prayer for all of you tonight.  Take care.

I have been getting the same things on and off, like it would come out of no where and suddenly i would feel short of breath, dizzy, sometimes i would feel tingly on my nose, lips and something around my chin near my neck like around the jaw area and yesterday it;s been the worst it ever has been, i had a pain in my chest like right in around my right boob and it felt like a sharp stitch and i got it while in college and i just finished my dish and just finished washing all the pots and out of no where the pain came and i had to sit down, i was hot and clammy (probably due to the heat of cooking) but then it doesn't explain how my face and lips go all pale as if i've gone cold. Today i spent the day off college and i have had breathlessness, fuzziness around my nose and lips, i find it harder to breath and i'm dizzy, it's ok if i walk about but soon as i sit back down it comes back again and i try to take deep breaths in but my hard gives a weird stabbing jerk, it feels like my heart is pumping irregularly and i'm really worried, i am going to get a doctors appointment tomorrow for next week but i am hoping they can give me an answer but a lot you don't seem to get one. I have 1 question for all of you though, does like outlines of your eyes go red when you get this? because my mum said she used to have low iron levels in your body and especially when your female with your hormones and if you have a heavy period sometimes it can make iron levels low, yesterday and other days when i've had it i noticed around the water lines of my eyes they are red as if i am tired but i get it just randomly even when i have had enough sleep, even today i am off and i had a good sleep and on days of college i don't get as much sleep because i am terrible with morning but it's not that then if it just happens on any random day.I really want an answer myself because it is effecting my college too. I'm just 22 years old and i just feel like lately its one thing after the other with everything and for something to be wrong with me is all i need, i don't want any social stigma over me because it will just everything even harder that it is, already i am shoved into the classes with people who have learning difficulties just because i am a bit slow, these days just because you can't live up to the expect speed of today's society your considered to have learning difficulties :(, here's hoping i can find out why, if i do i promise i will let you all know.

sorry to hear this -- I have a similar issue and I am 49 not 14! It is so frustrating, it is hard to stay positive but hang in there, also wondered if you have been to the dr to try to figure it out?

Your gonna be fine man. I recommend everyone on this website to do the "Daniels fast" and for at least a month. Everyone here has anxiety, panic, and maybe disautomnia or POTS. Heres how you deal with this c**p. You first have to accept that one day you will die. Just not today! Get to know Jesus, and the fact that he defeated death, know he is God, and know that eternity is very real. Know that He loves you, and you are in HIS hands, and that he only will take you if He is absolutely sure its right. He defeated death, so we do not have to taste it. Keep up on fluids, and when you start to panic, lay down, pop a couple aspirin, breathe nice and slow. You will feel really strong afterwards. I would also recommend to go see a psychiatrist, you may have an underlying personality problems. Heres one thing to be exited about, most people with anxiety or panic attacks, are usually very intelligent people, with a hyper awareness. Get rid of stress. Read the bible, if you dont like it, meditate on HIS words, Rest in His promises, And believe that he can deliver you from anything. I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. What is impossible for man is not impossible for GOD. So anytime you have a panic attack or anxiety, just pop a couple aspirin, just in case(also helps ease the nerves, and helps during an actual heart attack), and whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved! Even if you die, He can bring you back, but after meeting him, you wont want to come back. Satan came to steal, kill, and destroy(he is a liar, and thief), because of him death came about, and Jesus came to defeat him, and defeat him he did. He took the biggest fear that every man has, and conquered it. YOu can go on boldy knowing that it is finished, believe in him and take the precious gift he gives, the joy your salvation, Eternal life. And when your going through Hell, just keep going.AMEN.

I'm 12 too and FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE THE CHEST APIN AND STUFF! I don't have a period but I am very confused too. My mom said its just anxiety but this is really not normal and I'm afraid I'm gonna pass out in class or something like that. I really wanna know.

I have the same symptoms, and I'm worried its gonna happen in school or at dance or something like that.

Could be POTS syndrome. Most likely its anxiety. I have it all the time. Had it for almost a year now, still feel like im dying. I have everything you mentioned, except all my test actually showed stuff. Its a daily battle between completely losing it, frustration, hate towards doctors, depression, depersonalization, complete mood swings, numb towards just about everything. It sucks, and its worse than cancer, because it can lead to cancer. The best way to go about it is, drink a lot of water, tell the doc to put you on anti anxiety med for several months, than slowly ween you off. Exercise, eat healthy, and even try fasting with just fruits and vegetables. Meditate. There is no easy way out of this, you just have to fight every day, and accept the symptoms for what they are, take them with the thought that your body is simply overreacting towards stress. Go to a dark silent room, and just meditate towards God. Thats the only thing that helps me, praying.

ITs anxiety, listen to your mom.

In response to kegnor, because of your age, you are in the heart attack bracket. You need a full examination, blood work, echo cardiogram , stress test, and possibly a heart cauterization. Go to the hospital asap, its no joke. I work on a cardiac unit. And dont take NO for an answer from the doctors. IF the doctor says its not your heart, or its just stress, get rid of him quick. until then keep popping aspirin. Get the full workup.

Sounds like symptoms of Heart Arythmia.

Right guys the doctor said... and your gonna laugh at yourselves for this but your not breathing correctly, your kind of making yourself hyperventilate by not breathing in and out properly, it makes you try to breath too quickly and too shallow causing your body to think your scared or anxious. He said try to make it a habit by breathing in deeply slowly then breath out slowly but try to do it a bit harder outwards, if you don't you don't breath out the carbon monoxide from the air properly ether, tell yourself in your mind "it's not what it is"  repeat it as many times as you need to until you feel yourself calming down, i have been doing this and it does happen in times that i'm under the most pressure or when it gets too stuffy and warm, but i haven't started feeling breathless or dizzy ever since now, so try this and see if it works for you.

I am a 17 year old female. My first episode of these symptoms happened last April. I went to the ER and had an ECG and other tests done. Other than a low heart rate, everything else was normal. My symptoms included difficulty taking deep breaths and some chest pain. This episode lasted a little over a week and went away. Here I am today and its back again. It's been almost 2 weeks now and it's just awful. Constant difficulty breathing (except when I sleep?), mild chest pains, and bad dizziness. I think it's worse this time. I've been very dizzy and disoriented because of lack of oxygen, I'm guessing. Idk if I will go to the ER again...just praying The Lord will heal me and take this away like He did before.

You may want to make a doctor's appointment and have an X-ray of your lungs if your right arm is hurting. If it were the heart I think the left arm would hurt.

I had a heart arrythmia in high school. I wore a monitor that recorded my heart get up to 220 bpm.
It was brought on by a lot of stress and pop (or possibly way too much sugar~ 1/3 c. in one can pop). I haven't had an episode for 5 years because I don't drink pop anymore and am not dating a crazy person that stressed me out. It also helps to take a good liquid mulitvitamin. I take Tropical Oasis Tropical Plus Mega Multiple Vitamn Mineral because it has amino acids, trace minerals, and CO-Q10 which is good for your heart. It's only $17.50 on Vitacost's website, or you can find it at a health food store for twice that. Hope you get better.

Perhaps you have p.o.t.s.