you need to be more active i had it happen to me start running that should help

What medications are you taking?

I am a 17 year old girl and in the last year or so, sometimes when I stand up or bend down to pick up something or go on a rollercoaster I don't pass out or "blackout", I just see a bunch of black for like 2 seconds and then my vision comes back.

Then, this last week I have had a lot of trouble breathing. In the first 5 days it was only during night, but the last few days its been also during the day. My parents think it's allergies because I just got a puppy (never had a dog before). It could be that, but I doubt it. I've never been allergic to anything, and doubt this feeling is allergies.

Now all day I've been scaring myself with thinking of death and I feel like only half of my mind is here.

Please help me!

This is PRECISELY what I have been having. I am also a 16 year old female, I've been having the palpitations, the chest pain, the blacking over of vision, shortness of breath, the lot. The vision darkening happens to me most when I'm in the sun, especially if I've been bending over then stand up, but sometimes if I just move my head too quickly. Occasionally I'll be walking along fine then have this huge sharp pain in the centre of my chest, it feel somewhat like having a screwdriver jammed in there, and it'll pass after a few minutes.
I went to the doctor, they listened to my heart and lungs but couldn't find anything, and they sent for a blood test which said I had anaemia, but that seemed to only be down to the fact that I had become a vegetarian in the past few months and they put me on iron tablets.
The chest pains still haven't gone away, but I'm unsure of whether to just leave it.

I am a 20 year old female in the Marine Corps, and I am very active and very healthy. I am experiencing the same symptoms and have now been to medical twice. The second time they did a chest x-ray, some blood work, and an EKG. Everything came back negative. I do not have anxiety and I am not anemic. However, she did listen to my chest and said that I have a heart murmur and has referred me to a cardiologist, but I have to wait a week. My episodes started during a pt session but have not stopped since. The only times I have relief from them now is when I pt (ironic) and when I'm sleeping. As soon as I wake up im exhausted and continuously yawn, I have to sigh just to get a breath and I am having to move very slow to keep from having an episode. However, I cannot keep this is. I am in a very demanding job that not only requires me to have something done in an ungodly amount of time, but also demands much of me physically. And if this keeps happening I will not be able to preform the way I know I can. Please help..

I have the same symptoms, it's called a panic attack

What I've been experiencing is definitely not a panic attack, I suppose it could potentially be linked to anxiety or something similar, but I've had panic attacks in the past, and this is not the same thing. Unless it's usual for a panic attack to stretch out its symptoms individually over months.

I have Nuerocardiogenic Syncope and it causes all the symptoms you all are experiencing.  I also have mitrol valve prolapse which most doctors, unless it is a cardiologist, will not find.  This causes the heart palps and shortness of breath as well as some dizzy spells.  My brain does not communicate right with my heart.  If I am on my feet to long, or I suffer any kind of trauma or bad news my blood pressure drops and my brain does not tell my heart to speed up to componsate for that loss of blood pressure.  In fact it does the opposite and tells it to slow down.  Most people need to have a tilt table test done to have this diagnosed, so I recommend that you go and see a Cardio doctor and not a family doctor.  I was hooked up to a Holter monitor and they saw that my heart actually beats in 2 different rythyms. The top of my heart beats different than the bottom.  Beta blockers will help with the symptoms, but I personally don't like the way I feel on them.  Eventually you will learn what will bring on the episodes and try to do as much as you can to reduce it from happening and if you feel it start to happen you learn what to do to keep from passing out.  It is a crazy creepy feeling and some days are worse than others but it is not life threatening and is able to be maintained.  Next time you go see a doctor ask about it.  It is a very common thing although the more common used term for it is vesal vagel I believe (probably not spelled right).  Good Luck!!!!!

All of this symptoms can be affected by what you eat as well.  Factors like, Artificial foods and meat with hormones, can affect your body later in life. You should be careful with what you eat- start eating organic foods.

Hope this helps :-D

JD

Same thing happening to me.  Heart pain dizzy also have pain below left ribs, stomach bubbles on left side, also feels like twitching and pinching in my blood vessels in legs arms and heart, eyelids twitch too. Had high BP but changed diet and its normal now. Been checked out and everything comes back fine.  I pee often now to. most recently been checked for giardia waiting for test result.  Please help. 

you should get checked for arrhythmias...it causes all those symptoms

I'm a 17 year old girl, and I get dizzy and almost black out every time I stand up, (almost every time) and I often have hard times keeping my breathing pattern steady, I get a little bit of anxiety over nothing at all, and I at least twice a day get freezing cold feet and hands, even when I'm active and at my sport. Going to the doctors soon! have no idea why it all happens? Any suggestions or simular symptoms? 

Also  i don't drink or smoke, and I do have asthma.

talk to your doctor. carry your journal of emotions and pains etc. It could be anxiety. Or arrythmia. your symptoms sent up red flags.

My name is Devin. I'm a 21 year old male. A pack a day smoker for several years. Right now I'm currently having weird chest pains. Random sharp pressure in my left upper chest that is taking my breath away and making me feel a little dizzy. I'm stressed out bad and I feel like that's not helping. If any one could please explain to me what's going on and if I need to seek immediate medical attention please let me know.

im a 14 year old female and i have had really bad chest pain around my heart followed by nausia,dizziness and shortness of breath. i am so scared and i feel like my heart is going to stop. does anyone know what this might be? please help