Hi i was searching the web and i came accrose  this. my daughter has had the same problem her's started at the age of 10. i had taken her to childrens hospital where she spent almost three months there.on and off. that was the worset thing in the world. they had ran EVERY test. and all came back normal to the point where one doctoer had said she was faking . needless to say she was released and went to stay at her dads for the night.then 4 hours later i got a call that she is going back to the hospitol cause she almost died.. he let her take a bath and she past out in the tub  a few seconds to a min he checked on her cause he did not hear her. she was out cold under water. and once again back to the hospital.i was 2 hours away and MAD AS HELL. I  called my ex to see what room she is in he had told me  .they are still SITTING IN THE ER WAITING TO BE SEEN AND  she had PASSED OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM, yup you guessed it no one did nothing .at that point i was so fed up i had CALLED and attorney and we got on the phone with not the supervisioer but the top of the chain. my daughter after 1/2 hours in the waiting was finally taken to the 4th floor and on manoters ... it was sad to know i had to go that far to get my daughter seen .. SHE ALMOST DIED........ BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT FIND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER. IF ANY ONE KNOWS ANYTHING OR A DIRECTION TO POINT ME TO PLEASE HELP ME.   even the school is unsure of what to do... there has got to be a speciliest out there somewhere that is willing to really study this.. chest pain. passing out ,headaches,diolated pupoles ..i dont want to loose my daughter because of a lazy doctoer that is to sceard to go beyound the call....

It can be 1 of 2 things. Anxiety or growing pains, but the symptoms are leaning towards anxiety. As for a lot of the comments, it sounds like you guys have an anxiety disorder, or stress. I am a 20 year old male, I have chest pains, shortness of breathe, dizziness, irregular heartbeat, etc. everyday I feel like I am about to die, I have been to the ER, I have had chest x-rays and did a few heart tests, everything turned out to be normal. I can't stand it at all, most of the time I am scared for my life, it's hard to just let it go. 

saw dust from oak being cut will cause chest pains and shortness of breath in some cases. red oak especially

High Blood Pressure?

This is going to be long, and probably boring, but I'll tell you what's going on with me just like everyone else.

When I was in 8th grade I had major anxiety/panic attacks. I went to the doctor and had an EKG, and I also wore a heart monitor for a few days. I also had an ultrasound of my heart done. They seemed to think that I had Mitral Valve Prolapse. I don't remember all of my symptoms but I remember just sitting in class and all of a sudden feeling like I was going to pass out and my heart would be really fast and I would feel shaky and weak. The doctor told me I also had anxiety disorder and put me on Prozac. I took that for almost 3 years, and then I got off of it because I felt like I didn't need it anymore. I started dating a guy over a year ago, and we had a lot of problems. My family hated him and didn't want me with him so I ended it. Well about 8 months ago I got back with him and then moved away for college about a month after that. That is when all of my symptoms started up again... But this time 10x worse. I was working out one day at school, and I was completely fine. That night as I was trying to sleep I felt extremely panicky so I went to the bathroom and layed on the ground trying to grasp for some kind of oxygen. It was the scariest night of my entire life. I literally felt like I was dying. The next day my entire body was weak, I could barely even walk to class. I decided to move home thinking that things would get better if I came back to my comfort zone, but nothing changed. I went back to the doctor and had an EKG done, and also had blood taken. My results were normal, and he also diagnosed me with Anxiety Disorder (Which I already knew I had that) He put me on Zoloft and I took that for about 2 months with no change. I went through a stage where I felt "unreal" which is also known as Depersonalization or Derealization. It is a symptom of Anxiety Disorder. Every day I felt a different symptom. My body is ALWAYS weak, every single day. Everytime I stand up, or walk my heart beats faster, and sometimes I feel out of breath and dizzy to the point that I feel as if I'm going to pass out. Me and my boyfriend broke up and I thought maybe things would get better. But they still haven't. I feel everyday as if it's my last. I'm scared to go to sleep because I'm scared I won't ever wake up. My family gets tired of hearing about it because they say it's only anxiety. But to me, it's something else. I don't understand how anxiety can cause you to feel this way every single day:

OUT OF BREATH

DIZZY

HAVING A HEADACHE

TIRED

BODY WEAKNESS

HEART PALPITATIONS

AND SOMETIMES CHEST PAINS

I also know that Mitral Valve Prolapse can also cause these symptoms. Doctors don't take enough time to really find the problem, instead they just throw it off as "anxiety". Yes, I know that I have anxiety disorder, and I beleive that SOME of these symptoms are due to that.. But, I also feel that there is also another underlying condition that I'm not aware of. But I do need someones opinion. CAN MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE ALSO CAUSE THESE SYMPTOMS EVERYDAY? & IF SO.. WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT?!!

I would greatly appreciate a response to my post..

Thank you,

Morgan

Im 15 years old, and I dont smoke but lately i have been having shortness of breath and my right arms hurting me, and i keep on getting dizzy AND my head hurts... I'm scared? Is it a sign of cancer or something??

hey. I've had this same problem for 10years. I'm 25 now. You should go for a blood test at the pathologist. They told me it was anemia an under treatment and maintaining a steady diet works wonders.

I'm 19, I've had the same problems as well as low blood pressure, but doctors keep saying i'm fine. I'm not trust me, but at least I have a few ideas what to look up now. Doctors seem to always look for the simple answer but that isn't always the real answer. Keep looking for answers and good luck.

Hi I'm really sorry you are experiencing this. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you but emphatize 100% I'm much older than you (36) and am feeling the same way as you. I too have had many tests, low blood pressure and no resolution. I even start thinking I'm making things up in my head because I don't get answers. I wish you well and hope you feel better soon.

omg its so nice to hear there are other people who have the same symptoms as me!!!!!!! I always worry that my blood pressure changes due to the pill ect but im perfectly normal and 24. Im such a worrier and recently saught councelling for my panic attacks which happen to be about my fear of death which are under control until recently when i thought i would die as i get a weird shard pain in my heart area and have been going to sleep some nights and randomly my heart beats really fast and iv been getting dizzy loads. I just want to chill out, and not panic anymore. i think the only way i had a doctor with me constantly reassuring me. finding it really difficult. if anyone has advice it would be majorly appreciated! :)

You're an id**t.... dude your thyroid is in your neck not your chest. I have HYPOthyroidism and it does NOT effect anywhere in the chest except for increased gas causing bubbles to form and pop which causes the serious pain. Which is also why she can't get anything done because it won't show up in MRIs, or blood tests. she need to sit on her ass, and take some Antiacids and then wait a few days before bitching again.

Hello Everyone..I am a male 26 years .....It's been six months when i first felt the dizziness and chest pain. I have done all the tests. List of the tests are as follows:

1. ECG(5 times) ( doc said its normal evrytime).

2. 2D Echo and Color Doppler(Normal)

3. Upper GI(showed mild gatristis).

4. PFT(result came 89%. Doc said normal)

5. Went to neurologist(Normal)

6. Songraphy of stomach( Normal)

7. Blood tests( RBC, WBC Count, Cholestrol Level, Thyroid, Sugar level normal except low vitamins B12 and D3).

8. Chest X ray(Normal)

9. Cervical X Ray(Reduced Height in two discs)

10. CT of head and spine(normal).

11. ENT said normal too.

Only thing i m worried about is that i have been a smoker for 6 years.
I feel chest pain mostly on my left and dizziness. I feel shortness of breath also. My neck feels stiff. Pain in hands and legs. I have been to ER 2 times. Right now i am on Tryptomer(for depression) and vitamin B12 and D3 medicines, still, i don't find any improvement. I am not able to enjoy my life. It's been very frustrating and fatigued. Please suggest some way to get rid of this.

Thanks

I am 15, and I've been having those symptoms for a few months now, It all started when me and my long time girlfriend broke up actually, Could it have something to do with stress?

Have any of you took or have taken dieting pills of any kind?

Everything you wrote i have been going through the exact same thing