continuos pain in shoulder, chest,neck and back, especialy after eating.X-rays show nothing.

have you been checked for gallstones?

Why would gallstones cause that? I have the same problem and I do have gallstones. Just wondering if you knew why that happens

Hello macnwife,

It is possible that you have gallstones because this can cause pain which you are describing.

My aunt had the same pain and the x-ray wasn’t showing anything and she was really going crazy because you can’t take painkillers all the time. Afterwards she was diagnosed with gallbladder stones and believe it or not it was actually relief to know what is actually going on.

She was instructed to avoid fatty foods, dairy products and really especially fatty foods! That is big no no! Unfortunately she wasn’t able to adjust her diet so she needed to remove gallbladder. This is not serious surgery but it takes some time to recover. Suggest your doctor to seek for this. Good luck.

did you ever find out what this is? i have the same thing