Hi everyone. I am trying to find a way to lose my extra weight.

Since I have some health problems, I cannot expose my body to any kind of stress (physical or mental).  Namely, I am suffering from an autoimmune disease and every time my body recognizes something as stress, my condition gets worse. And apparently whenever I start doing my cardio or going to the gym, my body considers that a stress.

That is why I need a way to lose fat without doing some tough physical exercises. I am thinking about buying Contour core belt. Have you heard about this product? Does it really work for weight loss?

Hello. I am sorry to hear about your disease. My sister has an autoimmune so I am partially aware of your suffering. I can't believe your body has such strong reactions to stress.

Can I make a suggestion? Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea for you to stay physically active by being involved in some recreational activities, such as tennis, dance, beach volleyball etc. Your body probably won’t recognize them as stress.

As for The Contour core belt , I heard it is really effective. I never tried it though, but I am planning to.

Combining it with some diet would be ideal.

Hi. I am sorry to inform you that Contour Core belt is not as effective as they say. I really liked the idea of it, so when I first saw the commercial I insisted on my mother to buy me one. She always says I am too young for weight loss supplements and products, but this belt was a safe option and she agreed to buy me one. When I got it, I was so lucky, I started using it that same night. I needed to lose 20 pounds with it. But it didn’t work for me at all. I never lost a single pound.