For a couple weeks now, my vagina has been red, irritated, and itches like mad, and the perineum (I think that's what it's called.. The skin between the vagina and the anus) is ripped slightly. I've looked up several things - but I'm not getting any sort of smelly or nasty discharge. I'm not sexually active and haven't been for over a year, (I don't even masturbate.) but I do take birth control simply for the period control. I've been on birth control for about three years now and haven't had any problems with it lately.

I've never been to the gynecologist, as my doctor made a deal with me and I don't 'have' to go until I turn nineteen. I'd much rather avoid that at all costs. I have a vaginal cream that's to be used when itchy or irritated - but it says for outside use only.. So I don't know if I can use it on the irritated place which is on the inner labia - not the outer.

Any advice (aside from going to a doctor) would be much appreciated.

I believe you have vaginal yeast infection symptoms

No.. I don't think so. I've looked up the symptoms for that as well. I don't have burning, soreness, or any discharge and the only place it's sore is where it was torn.

Omg I have the same thing and idk what to do!