I have a friend who has a serious issue conserning his sexual life, this has been bothering him now for some time, anytime he has sex with a lady , he ejaculates less than a minute into the act, he needs ur help either prescribing a drug, form of exersise, food or herbs for him..thanks and God bless

I have a friend that has premature ejaculation. He always says that 'edging' during masturbation has helped him to last longer.

He also says that if a guy has a very sensitive glans/penis head, he should try to desensitize it. If he is uncut, he should pull back his foreskin in the shower. He says to try special condoms for men that ejaculate fast.

Since there is allot that a guy could do that might help, he should google/bing 'cures for premature ejaculation' and try to get the latest news for his problem

Okay! This problem is very common for men. This isuue is well konwn as premature ejaculation in medical term. I will only recommend for natural method to treat with pre-ejaculation. There are some natural ingredients like; Garlic, L-arginine, clove and oyster meat are very healpful to improve time while intercourse.