Hi! My name is Stacy, and I am 25 years old. For the last week I have been experiencing abnormal genital discharge which is almost similar to the one that I had when I was diagnosed with Chlamydia. I was treated for Chlamydia, and I haven’t changed my partners. I have been with only one partner for three years. I was wondering if Chlamydia can reoccur. Thank you

Yes, Chlamydia can reoccur especially if your partner hasn’t been treated for the same thing. Sometimes that is not necessary but sometimes it is, I suppose he was also suppose to have himself checked then. Anyway, you need another evaluation, as there are many other conditions that can cause abnormal discharge.

it would be helpful to knowall of the circumstances that can promote this topic, a STD. The implications of sexual intimacy and personal responsibility. !

Lately i've been noticing that i've been getting bumps on the vagina...their not visible but you can feel them. their hard, just like a pimple and it pops...puss comes out....:'( what is happening?

i am hurting really bad and i am dicharging!!! :-(