okay here's the problem.

i'm not positive how long this has been going on but its probably been about 4-5-6 months.

this problem ONLY occurs after i eat, but NOT everytime i eat.
like last night i ate corn chips and salsa and it happened, BUT it doesnt happen every time i eat corn chips and salsa, it can be after eating soup, a salad, a hamburger, there's no SPECIFIC food that causes/triggers this, just wanted to point that out 1st.

okay here's the deal, SOMETIMES after i eat i notice i get a small but slightly painful clear cyst in the back of my throat which feels like i have food stuck on the back of my throat, THE CYST ALWAYS APPEARS IN THE SAME PLACE IN THE BACK OF THE THROAT. very weird.

also forgot to point out the cyst can last from a few hours to maybe a day, or sometimes 2 days, it varies every time i get one.

anyone ever experience this? know what it is?

i actually got one yesterday, and for the 1st time since i've been getting them i put some pressure on it and it popped, some clear fluid came out and it bled a TINY bit, the bleeding only lasted maybe 30-45 seconds.

is this something bacterial? is it viral? this is worrying me.

no one???? :'(

I have the exact same problem! It doesn't happen when I eat, just sort of randomly maybe one or twice a month. I asked my doctor about it, she looked in my throat and couldn't find it at first (it's very small, smaller than a pencil eraser and filled with clear fluid) and was like OH! that? that's just a cyst, you're fine! So I guess it's nothing to worry about. Probably flares up from irritation. I take a q-tip dipped in tea tree oil and swab it with that. Helps make it less irritating. It's not really painful for me, just annoying and sensitive. I have allergies and I think it might be related? I never asked the doctor what caused it or how to get rid of it. Maybe you should see an ent just to be sure, but it's probably nothing serious. try the tea tree oil and don't pop it. probably not good. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and pain reliever and safe to use in your mouth, hopefully that will help you.

I also have the same exact problem - it's been happening for a week or so and it's almost every time I eat. Have you found out what it is and do you still have the problem?

this is strange but I am having the same issues. I went to my doctor today and he was not sure what it was, but was assuring to say it was not throat/mouth cancer. I get them all the time, on the roof of my mouth, the back of my throat, and I just reach to the back of my throat with m fingernail and pop them. I hve dealt with this for about 6 months.

cyst on tonsil... comes and goes. ENT doc states it's a cyst but be sure have an MRI. I did. Nothing showed up. Thank goodnes..

I do still have my tonsils. The cyst is back but not as bad. I know what you mean about popping the thing. As I did that and

it went away the first time. It's back so guess I will head back for a docs look...just want to make sure it won't develop into

something worse. this is cyst therapy today.