I am in my early twenties, I have had sexual partners but when I went to the doctors they did not see anything wrong. I produce a lot of discharge, and it comes out basically clear and watery but dries as a yellow color. I do not feel any discomfort; no burning or itching. The odor varies around my period, but usually smells kind of like bread? But ... not exactly. Like, I don't really think "oh, yeast" when I smell it, but the closest thing I can place it as.
Since before I lost my virginity or was sexually active at all I have had this problem. The guys that I have been with have never said anything, not sure if it is terribly noticeable or not, and as I mentioned my doctor had not noticed anything. I even took those tests you can get at the store. Took BV regulating pills, took anti-yeast pills, and a cream. Nothing changed anything. I bath regularly and clean myself well - without a douche - and I TRY to eat enough yogurt.

Anyone have any ideas?
I am going to go to a different gynecologist soon - just as a check up from my latest break up - but I wanted to know if anyone else had anything to offer as what it could be, so maybe I could suggest it to the doctor to check for.

Please and thank you.

Hi, I may be of help to you. I am much younger though, 12 actually. I havent had my first period but I have been experiencing dishcharge for about 2 years now. I have had the dishcarge dry yellow many times and have had a strange smell too. I went to the doctor a while ago before I started 7th grade and he checkef everywhere and said everything seems to be ok. If it is irritating you wear a pad ir pantiliner to keep from irritation orthe ruining of your underwear. I have done this plenty of times, its getting me prepped for my first period. Hope I could help you! :)

Yea, I wear those. Whichever, really. I was moreso wondering if there was a solution. But thank you. :)

Well, yellow vaginal discharge is often a sign of a sexually transmitted infection like trichomoniasis (trich) or gonorrhea, but if you have had no symptoms AND you went for STD testing and everything came back negative, I would not worry too much. Did they tell you what they tested for? If it was everything, you can relax. 

Keep in mind that fresh vaginal discharge isn't the same as dried up vaginal discharge, and when "they" list colors to watch out for, they are talking about fresh discharge. By all means seek a second opinion if you are really worried (it is good to listen to your intuition), but in the meantime do not freak out too much. 

I sometimes get this and so does my friend who in fact told me about it the other day !
Apparantly it's just like discharge from your womb, in which cleans itself, and the discharge is the .. well ..discharge haha

Oh and about the solution the only that reduced the amount for me was wearing looser clothes actually I used to wear tight pants,tights,and then a tight skirt, I didnt produce a lot but you know it left a little mark on my pants.And I find when i wear looser pants and say a loose skirt there is less and most of the time non.However i have just this month started a healthy diet and that could also be a reason for the reduction..

It is normal for a woman to experience a little bit of discharge. It is your bodies way of cleaning it self. I too had this problem. I got a yeast infection and bought cream and the iritation went away but i still felt the discharge. I got a papsmear and it came back perfectly fine so i tol my doctor i was concerned there might be something wrong. She told me it is actually normal for some woman to experience larger amounts of discharge than others. The only solution id one you will not like. Surgically removing the ovaries. This means no children. I definetly would not suggest this for anyone.

I recently went to my girly-world doctor to check the same thing out. She told me it was no big deal. Its just because I am young (22) and that I am fertile. I asked her how I can get rid of this? And she told me there is nothing I can do. It will go away with age. I guess when we get old we get dry? Sounds silly. Hope this helped :)

A doctor would not check you if you're 12 let alone haven't had a menstrual cycle and you said "he". A male doctor ESPECIALLY wouldn't check a 12 year old. Wtf.

My male pediatrician would do my physical exams when I was little. He also checked for infections down there many times. As girls become preteens many of them are developing and if this girl is experiencing discharge she would be able to see a gynecologist. There is nothing odd about this.

The exact same thing is happening to me too. I am also 12 and I have been experiencing it since I was 11