Lately i have found that all my bones joints are making a clicking noise. esp my kneck, tailbone and my rist My hip bones ache from sh**ting down for long periods of time. i also find i am tired and unmotivated and find it difficult to concentrate on any1 thing for long period of time. i also am getting pains in either my ribs or my lungs when i take a deep breath. I have never smoked but my parents did when i was little and i now live with someone who smokes also, but not usually in my company. i also loose a lot of blood at time from my anus. although i know this is not a serious problem i thought i was worth mentioning.
I am living with people who are down and out and unemployed and this may have something to do with my unmotivated disposition but doesn't answer the other problem

bleeding from the anus IS a serious symptom and you need to get it examined by a doctor.