Hello, what’s up?

I found a lot of literature about coconut oil diet, and I must say that I am really happy because of it, because I really like coconut oil. Now, I suggested this to my sister, and she told me that she would like to use it, but some friend of her told her that she can’t use this oil because she has diabetes and that this one won’t help her, at all, that can only have a side – effects. Now, I am really not sure, because I believe that this one can help her if she has problems with diabetes.

Can you tell me what do you know?

Bye! 

You can be calm – coconut oil is not forbidden for those who have diabetes. Actually, it is going to help them and it can have only positive effects on health. My grandmother has type 2 diabetes, and she measures blood sugar levels at least four times a day. So, when you eat totally wrong type of foods, her sugar level is very high. No medications in that case, she just takes three tablespoons of coconut oil. For 25 minutes, blood sugar level is normal.

It is totally safe, so you don’t have to be worried about that.

You can tell her that she can take coconut oil even if she has diabetes, because this magic thing will help her :)

Bye! 

Hello there,

OMG thank you very much about this comment. I was like omg, I really couldn’t believe that coconut oil diet can have some negative side – effects on people with diabetes, but as she told me something like that, I have decided to ask. I will tell her, you can be one hundred percent! I will tell her that coconut oil diet actually can help her fight against her problem with diabetes. I must say that I am really happy as well because of this information.

Thank you very much! Whatever else you have, fell free to tell me.

Have a nice day!