Hey there,

I was reading so much about this diet, coconut oil diet, and I know a lot about this product. I must say that I do use virgin coconut oil because I know that it is healthy, but a few days ago or even one month ago, I found out that this one can help us lose weight. OK, amazing thing, I like it because it is healthy and I would like to recommend everyone to use it every day. You can’t go wrong with it.

But, my question is, is coconut oil diet for real?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

You can find a tons of reasons why should you use coconut oil, but I see that you are using it already, so I don’t need explain to you why should you use it, right? :)

So, yes, coconut oil diet is for real, and the main benefit is that this one is healthy. It can control your weight, it can help you even lose some pounds, but of course, if you eat healthy during this process. As I told you before, that is basically the only way. You need to see are you strong enough to respect it.

Good luck!

Wow, fast replay! Thank you! Yes, I know about positive things, and I have heard that I can lose pounds as well, but I was not so sure, because I never looked on the coconut oil on that way :). Now, I am gladder than ever because I do use it each day. It contains a unique combination of fatty acids, with very, very powerful effects on metabolism. Maybe that is why it can help us lose weight. Actually, I am totally sure that we can lose fat. That is enough if you ask me.

It works amazing, and I will continue to use it.

Goodbye