Hey,
I am 19 weeks pregnant. Everything is supposed to be ok with baby and I am also feeling alright. I have one question. My eyes are green (sometimes slightly blue) and my husbands¡¦ eyes are brown with dark green contrast. I would like to know what color of eyes will my baby have.

I must disappoint you, but color of baby¡¦s eyes will be a secret till the baby is born¡K then baby¡¦s eyes will be probably dark blue and after 3 weeks color of baby¡¦s eyes will start to change. It is possible that baby will get your gene, which means, baby shell have the color of your eyes, maybe color as your hubby has, maybe baby will have a color mixture of parents eyes. Here is one example: my mum (and all her side of family) has dark brown (almost black) eyes, my father has bright brown eyes and most of his family too, except his father (my grandfather), who has beautiful blue eyes. So, I have bright green eyes with grey and sometimes blue contrast ƒº nobody in my family has that color, I mean, I like my color, but from whom did I get it? On the other hand, my brother has the same color as my mum/ dark chocolate eyes¡K also like this color very much ƒº
Happy pregnancy and motherhood!!!