what shades of eye shadow go good with blue eyes?
help please

thankyou

My eyes are brown but I can help you out a little bit with your blue eyes :-D

Taupe, gray, violet, or purple would make your eyes look beautiful! Or you could try a blue eyeshadow that's a bit darker than the color of your eyes. Fuschia might look nice also.

Good luck! Have fun experimenting which colors look best.

Hi there, it sounds like you know what you're talking about! I am not interested in makeup but is there any sort of color that would go well with hazel eyes? My eyes are green with a brown center, and I can wear a lot of colors, but I'd like to know what might make 'em pop. Thanks!

I have hazel eyes too, what I found really cool, is nowadays you can go to the makeup aisle and some makeup brands have color palates based on your eye color.. I know Almay does.. but if there's one thing I’ve noticed over the years.. blue just does not do hazel eyes ANY justice.. The best colors I’ve found are brown and light pinks [the colors that usually come with hazel eye palates] I’ve also played with some grays that made my eyes really pop too.