Very useful information. Thank you.

its just when i wipe . ive had kidney infections (2) and dont want another !!!! so im concerned if im on my way to another ???

long time back i removed mu utrus, n now there are red blood cells passing through my urine, what may be the cause? i have no kidney stones also.

that was helpful

thankyou

Hi all,

There are many causes of bleeding urine that can be traced to infections, cancers or sometimes cases of mistaken identity where the red may not be blood. There is a site devoted precisely to this
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Moderators of this page, could you please put that site into your "resources" area so that people can get great information in an easier way?

Good luck all :)

I have reddish colour of urine and pain near the end of urinating. What does it mean?

I went to the Dr. today because I starting urinating often and nothing else..they did a test and said blood in urine, no white cell present and put me on antibotics with a warning in 10 days if this does not clear up they will send me to a specialist because it could be bladder cancer..help...I'm really scared and confused...is there another web site I might get information from?

I have had blood and urine test done. They found blood in my urine and also found a high white blood cell count in my blood. What could this be?

Went to doctor a month ago and they found blood in my urine. They treated me for a bladder infection. I went back and there was still blood in my urine. I have been a smoker for 25 years. I hope it's nothing bad. I go to a urologist in 2 weeks.

Hi this is my first time i have blood in my urine but days ago since my period ends i have white liquid with odor ...is that an infeccion??? Im 26 years old!

66 yr old dad admitted to hospital with frank haematuria for 3 day, recurrent chest infections recently, loss of appetite, weight loss, and poor sleep recently. Currently spikeing temps and irregular heart and tachycardia. I realise that these are worrying symptoms, can you advise(smokes and has smoked for years).

66 yr old dad....do some research on SLE (systemic lupus erythmatosis)

My son has been to the doctor many times about having blood in his urine & a high protein count. He is worried enough to consult with a specialist. In the mean time what am I suppose to do? I'm freaking out!

went to c the dr on my monthly anc checks but tests showed that there are traces of blood in my urine? what could be the cause?

I've had visible blood in my urine on and off for about 3 months now and this is the first time in my life. I've had all the tests done, ct scan, ct w/ contrast, blood tests, urine tests, ultrasound, cystiscope. The doctors say I'm fine and it'll go away on it's own. It's still really scary but if they don't think it's serious I guess I shouldn't worry so much. My next step is to go to a specialist who will look into my kidney with a camera and see what the problem is.