Users comments and reviews on article Is Masturbation Okay? (YEP) by keekee

Legend
Great work KeeKee ;-)

Thank you people :-) means the world !!!!!

risesun wrote:

Find out why masturbation is harmful for your health and many aspects of your life and what you can do to stop it. Read the only step-by-step program available in the world today and you will succeed in ending the habit of masturbation and start enjoying your life to the fullest. check http://www.taketheaction.com/

Im sorry but why are you spouting off a load of twaddle?! It has been scientifically proven that masturbation helps to keep you happy, healthy and satisfied, afterall it is one of the safest sex you can have! Not to mention takes away the unhappy feeling of being sexually frustrated!!! Masturbation can and will releive stress... so will you explain your reason to putting this here?!

Find out why masturbation is harmful for your health and many aspects of your life and what you can do to stop it. Read the only step-by-step program available in the world today and you will succeed in ending the habit of masturbation and start enjoying your life to the fullest.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Great experience-based article! I really like the privacy disclosure and intimacy of speaking from experience. It adds credibility.

Women seem to think masturbation is so taboo. But I remember reading a book when I was in the 4th grade called, "My Body: Book for Girls". My mom gave it to me. It was my intro to sex, and in the book, the author encouraged girls to LOOK AT the genitals. This was eye-opening. I was a little embarrassed, but did it, and learned the anatomy by using a small mirror outside the vagina.

My culture, however, does not agree. The school system in which I was raised banned the word "masturbation" from the classroom. I still don't know why. So, by creating a taboo...our institutions reinforce the "indecency" of something that is both natural and enjoyable. Thanks, Puritanical forefathers...this is part of your legacy...

Great article, KeeKee!

Thanks yogi honey bunn. I have to agree with you here... Its been made a taboo, yet where is it wrong?! Where is it wrong look and like our own bodies?! I think that it is exactly taboos like this that enforces a negative outlook into peoples bodies. Im a size 14, im not fat, i love the way I am, I wont change anything and i have masturbated in the past. And i do think that people MUST look at themselves to learn to like themselves. How can anyone love you if you dont have a higher opinion of yourself to keep yourself happy both sexually, mentally and emotionally. At the end of the day, when someones partner leaves, it is oneself who is left to picks themselves up, both emotionally and mentally.So why is it not okay, if it is you alone who looks after yourself after a breakup with a partner, for you to sexually satify yourself. I think these forefathers have only helped a seed of insecurities and upset.
By the way by saying 'yourself' im not picking on you, just could'nt think of any other word LOL
Love always
KeeKee
xxx

How do you write articles?

And where is your scientifical based evidence for the c**p that spills out of your mouth.

......"spoil" them for intercourse or other sexual acts. People are not cartons of milk. We cannot spoil or be "ruined." We change and grow, and as long as we act like good people in good conscience, no act or person can make us otherwise... whether it makes you anti social is in your conscience NOTE Quote:

as long as we act like good people in good conscience

As for the old wives tales your endorsing, This is Sex education- critical for all teenagers, I take offence to teaching them c**p of which that you are saying. These old wives tales have no factual base... and are not scientifically endorsed. So if you will please stop installing fear into young people, when it is not needed.

I repeat and passionatly protest and will always protest this that:

Keekee - "Masturbation will not, and cannot make the genitals shrink or grow, and a doctor cannot tell if someone has masturbated unless they arrive at the office with ejaculate on one hand and a vibrator in the other.

and

Keekee - "Masturbation will not, and cannot make you go blind or give you poor eyesight."

End of, come back with scientific endorsement and I might retract my opinion, But being a nurse, This really makes me angry!!!
Kee

I am really glad to see something this HUGE on talking about a very important issue that means a lot to young people because I think they've had a great deal of fear instilled in them about expressing themselves sexually and this really helps them come out of that shell. Thank you for posting this because I think it was absolutely necessary for people to read whether they like it or not so thank you for doing this! :-)

people you will think im crazy,or a s***, but i somehow had my first orgasm when i was 11....i had to go to the bathroom and i was doing the potty dance in the chair.. and it just happened...i had no idea what it was until like 2 years ago (I'm 14) and i wanted to do it again... so i masturbate more that once a week... im stupid arent i?

Of course not. People are told that they're s**ts or that sex is bad only because some people hold different opinions on sex. The simple fact of the matter is that having sex is good for you. Don't feel bad for doing it. Does that make sense?

I masturbate on a daily basis but sometimes I need to do it more than once throughout a 24hr timeframe. Is this normal to want to do it more? The urge is very very strong sometimes. I don't have a sexual partner, I'm a female in my early 40s.

It's totally normal to masturbate as much as you determine to be necessary. The only time it becomes a disorder per se is when you're not able to actually do normal things like cook, clean, go to work, that sort of thing. It's pretty normal otherwise and there's no reason to be ashamed of it otherwise. Does that help?