Hello. I am 20 years old and I need an answer from you. I train soccer for 5 years now. I am pretty good at it, and I hope that in next two years I'll make a good transfer. Anyway I know that I have to be very healthy, because any kind of injury will slow me down and endanger my future plans. So, since knee injuries happen often to soccer players, I would like to know something more on common knee injuries. Will you help me?

Unfortunately, common knee problem really happen very often, and people of all age can be the victims. Knee is a complex joint, it merges three leg bones, and is constantly under stress, especially in people who are physically very active, such as you. There are many common knee problems but you have to pay attention to meniscal injuries, always stretch well before the training.