Hello, I’m 29 and am 7 months pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. As the first was so bad experience, I mean not pregnancy but delivering, I’ve started thinking about having epidural. I’ve never heard that any woman in fact had some complications, but know that there is always possibility when it’s about anesthesia. Please tell me what the most common complications are after epidural and if you had experience with this type of anesthesia.

There really are many complications that can affect mother or a baby related to epidural anesthesia. And doctors usually don’t want to talk about that because it may scare mother. Anyway most complications happen because monitoring was not careful enough.
I’d also rather not tell what complications used to happen before, that I found in an article, because that would scare you with no reason. With proper combination of medications, dose and concentration and of course if you are capable person to get epidural, there will be no complications. So, the most important is to talk to your doctor and to inform him about everything related to your health condition. If everything is ok, all problems will be headache, back pain, maybe leg numbness and hypotension. Wish you good luck.