Hello, folks. My son is a teenager and he has a deviated nasal septum. His ENT specialist recommends rhinoplasty. I am still not sure. I would like to know something more about possible complications after this procedure. Your help will mean a lot to me. Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi, there. Rhinoplasty can have complications as any other surgical procedure. Infection and reaction to anesthesia are the most common ones. Bleeding from nose is also possible. Sometimes, a mistake can be made and nose can be even more crooked after the surgery. That is why I recommend you to think well before you and your son accept the procedure. If it isn’t necessary, then maybe your son doesn’t need it. I hope everything will be all right no matter what you decide. Please, let me know your final decision. Good luck!