Okay weellllllll i am now 17 1/2 & i am going to have my tonsills removed Jan 7th & i am supposed to attend a concert on the 24th which is a good 2 weeks after my surgery. But i am afraid i will not be able to go to the concert but i really want to go & already bought my ticket. Surgery recovery time is 2 weeks (doctors said) in your opinion &/or past experiences do you think i will be fine to go to this concert. It is a pretty big huge electronic music festival.. Haha. Thank you for your help!

Health Guru
Hi xSunshine, its something that can't really be answered I'm sorry to say as everyone has different recovery rates and different pain thresholds, when I had mine out after 4 days I never felt much of them but a friend had there's done around the same age as I was and they was in pain for over 3 weeks.