Hello there! Last night when my girlfriend and I had sex, our condom broke when I was taking him off the penis. We got so scared, and we still are. She bought a morning after pill this morning, but I am still worried, if she can get pregnant. What should we do in situations like these?

Hi there! Try to cut down the amount of these situations. I know it is not your fault that the condom broke, but be careful next time when taking it off. Another thing ….you didn’t say if the condom broke while you were inside or outside. If it broke outside and didn’t reach her genitals, then there would be nothing to worry about, if it broke inside, you would have a lot to worry about. But the morning after pill should take care of it this time. It is designed not to release the egg or even prevent fertilization of an egg or prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the womb. But these morning pills shouldn’t be taking very often. I think there must at least 3 months pass between 2 morning after pills. Good luck!