My husband and I are in our first month of TTC, I tested positive for ovulation and we had sex every day three days prior my positive ovulation test and two days after, being now five days after my positive ovulation test, is it too early to feel implantation cramping? I'm two weeks from having my period, and have had these lower cramping pains on my left side only on and off for the last 3 days. I havnt noticed any bleeding, but this morning I noticed I had a creamy discharge that wasn't normal for me, also been a little gassy then normal. I know all I need to do is wait to take a test! But I'm too early for that and just curious if anyone has felt this way with a positive result? I'm 27 yrs of age and husband is 31.

Well for anyone wanting to know, turns out these symptoms was a positive!! I'm pregnant :)
In the last week I was feeling slightly nausea, dizzy, and the last day or so my breasts have been very tender!.... I took a home test 6 days before my period is due, as I've found out today!

I am happy for you!  And thank you for the update.  So many question post, but no one seems to come back with the results.  I am experiencing what you described and right now I am doing the waiting game.  I hope Im positive too!