Now, I am not entirely sure whether these conditions are from masturbation or not but...

about 2 and a half years ago, my penis started to seem a bit different. I would masturbate frequently, almost once a week and increasing.

The first time i started to feel concerned was when i noticed that the first layer of my penis head had slowly peeled off... i wasn't too worried, seeing how i'm very laid back about things, but after a year it seemed to get worse. I visited the doctors and he mentioned something about my sweat glands, on the shaft of my penis. I do not recall, exactly, what he said.

After a couple of months I noticed little 'pimples' on the edge of my penis head, the sulcus (???). Around that area it is quite sensitive. I also noticed an odor that comes from my penis when i pull back the foreskin.

I would normally think of it as bad hygiene.

Please give me advice and help my "condition".

ps: Yes i am uncircumcised
pss: if there is any type of soaps, lotions, creams, etc. that may help me please list them.

edit: move this to appropriate section. thanks.

some one please give me feedback... :$

To be honest, I experienced the same exact situation when I was around... 10 or 11.

It was a crusty lair on my shaft all the way up at first, which scared the living **** out of me, literally.

I thought it was falling off--anyway, it peeled off on it's own, getting to be better.....

Then, the 'pimple' situation.
I just about vomited all over from the sight, and odor.
I used lotion, but it burned a little.... So I stopped that, and just let it go on it's own.
About 4 weeks after that situation, it had cleared up on it's own 100%.

Btw, that's vaguely how I remember it, for that was a while ago seeing as I'm 17 now.

Hope ya get better.

well, mine hasnt gone away.... my penis head remains cracked and there is a nasty odor. i just think i should have a doctor take a look. :$

What you describe could be balanitis, or inflammation of the penis head. This could cause the odor, as well as the peeling skin. While you should have it checked by a doctor, you can also help yourself by keeping your penis clean, especially under the foreskin. A penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains vitamin A – a natural antibacterial – and Shea butter – a high quality moisturizer – can help to keep the skin healthy and fight odors, as well.