Well, a few days ago, maybe about 5, I decided I'd have a quick tug, and I was scavenging the bathroom for a lube, I'm not circumcised, I was just curious because I've never used lube before, anyway, I saw a bottle of "femfresh soap free wash lightly fragranced", anyway I Ioaded that onto my junk and went at it, it was the best experience id ever had, so the day after that I did it again, and the day after that as well, because up to that point I hadn't noticed anything wrong, there may have been but I might have just not noticed, anyway now the very end of my foreskin is red, the head of my penis is shiny and scaly, with almost like creases, and the skin on my penis flakes off, please help as I'm now scared to get involved with a girl, please

Health Guru
Hi, its probably because it has washed all the natural oils out your skin and dried it up, get some baby oil and try applying some on the area and that should help. You can also use it as a lubricant when you masturbate to :-)

Thanks bro, but I don't think I have any around the house, do you think it will go back to normal anyway?

Health Guru
just go buy some or get your parents to get you some and just tell them you was told to use it for dry skin by your sports coach.

My parents literally quiz and interrogate me on everything, sorry to be a fuss, any other options?

Health Guru
that's about the only thing because it is gentle on the skin and there's less chance of it causing irritation that's all.

Will it go back to normal if I just leave it?

Health Guru
It will get better but will take time for your natural oils to build up again try to only wash the area with just water as soap will keep washing the oil away before it has time to build up, I would also avoid using that feminine wash to masturbate with again. Are you able to pull your foreskin back ok still since this has happened?

Yes, my foreskin is still able to retract as usual. Howaever a lot of my skin on the glans of my penis has peeled off, as well as down the shaft. This is a very worrying factor because it is embarrassing, and so I am very nervous about having sexual relations. How long do you presume I will have to wait?