recently iv noticed the head of my penis wearing away what could be causing this or am i just seeing things

What do you mean by "wearing away?"

Does it look like it is peeling or is it shedding? How old are you? The foreskin separates as you get older.

I've never heard fo the head of a penis getting worn away.
Yeouch!!! that would have to hurt o.O

Is it possible you have something that dried on it and is flaking off?

I dunno it like its the muscle bit i dunno why its doing it

There isn't any muscle in there, it's just an inflatable sponge that fills with blood. If it's not inflating as much as it used to, you may have a circulatory problem or just plain a lack of excitement. Your brain is what activates the whole event.

oh ok so that wat it is its like the edges are wearing away by my grip cos even when its normal its differant

The edges are wearing away? As in peeling off?

What do you mean by different.

umm like you know like the head sits on top of the penis well like the bottom bit where the head meets the penis its lke that bit is being worn away does that make sense

How old are you? Do you have a foreskin?

im 20 and yes

Do you mean that your penis is narrower at the top than the bottom? It's not straight like a piece of pipe for example?

yeah like th heads getting narrower

Just to be clear,

The shaft of your penis is wider at the base than near the head (glans)? The glans isn't getting narrower, its just below the glans on the shaft that is wearing down, getting narrower?

so it the shaft bit getting narrow not the head is that what ur saying

That's what I'm asking? Is it the shaft that is getting narrower? The head is wider than the shaft?