my  penis is injured due to lot of masturbation . i had an operation of my penis when i was i child and i dont have foreskin over its head ... and i think i have injured it and the skin is dispatching from the head and i will be very difficult during my sexual intercourse . i called up a surgeon and asked him 'i had a cut over my penis what should i do , so he priscribed me an ointment 'NEOSPRIN' and beside this can anyone suggests me ,what food items should i eat so that i can get new skin over my penis .. please help me but dont scare me!!!

What did you do to injure it and make the skin (peel?) off. If you were circumcised as a child your head shoould be well keratonized by now so it should be pretty tough and not easily injured from rubbing. Did you use something on it that caused this? Something you thought would make a good lube maybe?

Hi BSG:

The skin that normally covers and protects the head is called the foreskin

It Is not clear what operation you had. The most common operation that takes the foreskin is called circumcision, which means to cut around.

There Is another rarer operation to repair hypospadias that consumes the foreskin which is used in the repair. No matter which operation you had, your foreskin is gone.

When you masturbate without the internally lubricated foreskin, you need to use external lubrication to avoid injuring yourself.

The only way to get your foreskin back is by a process of stretching called "foreskin restoration". You can search for it on the Internet and learn about it and see if that is something you want to do.

Apparently he's not too concerned. It's been 2 days since we heard from him.