Would appreciate it if anyone out here could answer my question.

Whilst I had no problems in the past retracting my foreskin and cleaning stuff off properly, I guess I'd went a little overboard and the slightly rougher masturbation caused very tiny tears on my foreskin. Of cos, there wasn't any burning discharge whatsoever, simply just redness at the tip and some small cuts and I wasn't able to retract my foreskin due to the tenderness & pain.

So, against all odds and the nerve endings, I applied some mild antisceptic to the sores after bath (gritted my teeth) as if it is any normal wound.

Besides waiting for the tears to heal & applying antisceptic on the very small miniscular cuts. What else can I do to prevent infection?

hi there, i hav experiencing the same prob as you!!! but i din apply anything to it yet... well, i was thinkning to see a doctor... is this wat they call a tight foreskin?

I'm so glad i finally found someone who knows the prob...

I'm having the same problem right now, about five days ago my wife and I had a very intense intercourse session, and the next day I felt minor pain and redness on the foreskin. I went like that for a couple of days without major problems, until a couple of nights ago we had sex again. It was very painful but still kept going 'til the end.

Yesterday, on close inspection of my retracted foreskin I noticed a reddish area with three or four small cuts on it, and the skin in that area feels somewhat dry.

It hurts sometimes while urinating or even while walking, and on skin retraction it hurts a lot as the cuts are being teared again (at least that's what I think)

I've never had problems before, I'm 35 now and been married for almost two years, so I'm having more frequent intercourse than before, and perhaps we don´t allow a lot of time for healing.

So, I would appreciate some advice on any cream, oil or something that I can do to take proper care of the "wound" and speed up the healing process.?

thank you

hey there, i am relieved I am not the only one who experieinced this....I have had this one other time about 4 months ago...I didn't have a discharge, pain or discomfort but a sharp burn from the raw skin being exposed that was touching the fibres on the underwear. I managed to place some "Bio-Oil" on it and in 3 days it has healed fine.
I noticed it appeard after masturbating or having anal sex. There are no sexual std's involved here but maybe as a result from vigorous masturbation. Any thoughts?

I had the same problem and i think the cause is that you bash the bishop too much. I just left mine to heal. couldnt move the foreskin for nothing it was tight as hell.

so i should just let it heal without seeing a doctor ?

You should always see a doctor, just in case. I have a doctor appt today, and worst of all the specialist is a woman. But, it's better that I do this, rather than wait for it to heal. I'm sure I'm not the only one with ths problem, so I'm sure there's any medicine or advice she could give me.

well maybe you shouldnt ask for advice when you could just try not having sex till it heals

ive had the same problem for a long time, ive seen a doctor about it and been fully cleared of std's.

in my case the doctor put it down to my foreskin being on the sensitive side, "overly vigorous and extended manipulation of the area leads to the mild inflamation, dryness and small cuts."

the only advice i got was take it easy if i noticed the inflamation beginning and apply a mild moisturiser, take it easier when having sex or masturbating and in general using more lube couldnt hurt.

usually every few months ill have a resurgence of the problem for some reason or another, usually its worth it tho :-P cos generally it means im having a very good time haha

I have the exact same problem as you described. Except that I have had it for over 6 months now. I went to see the doctor for it and tried on a couple of different creams but nothing worked. It may appeared healed but the tears happened again on the same area after sex. Even masturbation irritates the foreskin. My doctor said I should consider circumcision. So I am going to circumcise, hopefully it will take care of the problem.

have had the same problem; tried antiseptic cream but they dry skin out causing redness and tightness so tried moisturising creams but they don't help the cuts, had it about 4 days an was in so much pain, decided to use vaseline petroleum as its thicker an stays in place without rubbing off easily and the cuts and redness disappeared within 24hours, is the best thing for this problem

Had the same problem, and seemed like it wouldn't heal, every time I'd pull my foreskin back to urinate, I'd reopen the tiny tears....tried the bio-oil, and it healed completely within 3 days:-)

Jeffs:

I doubt that infection will be a problem. I think your real problem is that you have not sufficiently stretched the tip of your foreskin to make it wide enough to allow easy retraction.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

You probably need to stretch your foreskin to make it wider and less likely to have cuts.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times a day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

Search the Internet for:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Suffering from the same since 6 days and just now decided to apply vaseline. And your experience with vaseline makes me feel good.