I'm so glad I'm not the only one ! This stomach noise began too young for me, It started in the 5th grade !!!! No kid had to go through that!! I'm currently in the 10th grade I've had this for five years... My stomach only starts to act up when I'm at school or any social place. Especially when I'm in a class that's quiet or we have a test it acts up! I get so nervous and I panic. I think to much that it might happen! It's not that I'm hungry or anything. My stomach makes a farting growling sound...over the years I have learned to control it to make it sound where no one can hear it but it still sucks that I go through it and this problem has made me fail so many classes and test... It RUINED me! The noise feels like it's coming from my butt? Sometimes it's soo loud and it's sooo emeberassing! Idk if anyone notices or not cause when the the noise happens I just hide my head and slouch in my seat so no one can see me... What helps me is when I'm in the back of the class. What bothers me is that when I have final exam our seat are in alphabetical order And my last name starts with a B so I'm usually at the front and I hate it!! It's sucks and I panic and I can't concentrate Sometimes I wonder of this will happen in college too. I can't live like this anymore This really ruined me... I need someone to understand I need help why me...

My heart goes out to you. I can say that, while it is absolutely miserable, things get better. I've experienced stomach/digestion noises too, but have managed to stay in school and complete graduate school. Bodies change. Anxiety levels change. Diets change. Learning environments change. Stay optimistic.