New Member

First of all I would like to thank God for this place where I hope I could get a proper answer, because going to a doctor is not an option and I believe he could not help me, would have gone through many tests, spend lot of money and probably do nothing, or achieve something in a long period of time. I want to get straight to exercising. And I do believe I am at the right place. Also before I present you my problem I would like to mention that English is not my fluent language, therefore I would like simplified answers (does not have to be too much dumbed down). :) My worry started with my a panic attack, maybe anxiety - can't spot a difference. Happened first time in my 29 years. It was awful. I started shaking, arms and legs felt like they would fell off of my body, my heart beat went through the roofs! It was so intense, I thought I would pass out. I called an ambulance, it was really hard task to do, I could barely pick up my phone and type any numbers or thing straight at all. Now that helped because I was talking to them and my breathing calmed down. They said it was a panic attack. I have been under some pressure but slightly. I don't trust them that it was a panic attack, later I did some research and it could be that tension I feel in my neck and shoulders denying a good blood flow to my brain. I came to that Atlas bone in the neck which could be a problem. I don't know for sure. My head does feel like it is misplaced and leaning forward making my neck hurt and full of tension. Now that is something I would like someone to confirm. Even now when I think of it does create a much of sensation and for a moment I have to stop typing and concentrate on my breathing. Fatigue issue probably. Diaphragm breathing helps. It is hard to concentrate tho. When I do that kinda breathing exercise, I manage to pop out my right ear pressure, but it gets hard for my left ear which is currently under big pressure. During the breathing exercise, I did manage once to pop out the pressure from my left ear while right one was still under a pressure. In that moment i felt some weird feeling which I have never ever had in my life, probably. It was highly sensational and I had to stop do the breathing exercise because I couldn't do it. Is it fatigue? I felt like out of oxygen even when I took a breath. I started sweating a lot and felt tingling in my legs. Now I did start to worry but I think it was a positive thing for my pressure problem. Is that true? It did not last long, maybe minute or two, then my ear went to pressured mode again. I can't get it right after that. My right ear seems to pop out every time I do a breathing practice. Is this the problem solved? Just to do as much as possible breathing exercises? While I do that, my neck is relaxed, but when I stand again, or try to do anything or focus on other things, my neck and throat went back to stiff. Would meditation help? I would also like to mention that I have an allergy which affects my lungs and breathing, but I had it since I was 10 years old or so. Few days before that attack I was having a day with my lawnmower (I am allergic to grass). It was not a smart move, but, It made me stronger because I did have that attack and now I know that something is wrong and I like that, means I could try to fix it. Also, I am Vegan for the last couple of years and I am planning to stay that way (not sure it has to do anything with my issue). I am not moving like I did in my past, I had a soccer training and even with my allergy I could breath properly. Now I am older, every day on my phone and PC which screwed my atlas  placement (is this an issue?).  I would like to hear some wise word and advice from a physiotherapist or doctor related to this kinda issues. I would like to know what are the best breathing and body (neck, arms, shoulder) exercises. Is it possible through an exercise to get back to a normal state, I mean that my neck gets back in the good position so I could breathe properly and not have a pressure in my ears. Thank you very much.  

New Member

Also I would like to ask. I drink a cup - two cups of coffee a day. Should I stop drinking it when I have that pressure? Is it affecting my state in any kind? Also I smoke weed for the last 7-8 years almost every day. Should I stop with that until I get that pressure solved out? Is it doing any bad for my body? I do concentrate better when high, but I feel that pressure in the ears are rising very slightly.