Im in my late 50's, female.  I found out that i had gallstones 3 years ago. . A couple of  weeks ago, I started getting a lot of gas,, lack of appetite, and a lot of stomach rumbling! Even after I eat, I still feel hungry! I've had chronic constipation for many years! ( i usually have to use a  suppository)I need some help, advice, or suggestions, as to what may be going on. I have tried so many remedies, you name it, and i go and buy it, because i want relief! Im miserable lately. I DO NOT want gallbladder surgery. I've never been cut on, and I dont want to start now. :-)

Hi I Have Been Having Something The Same But Bloated And Feel A Stinging Feeling Under My Right Rib And Worried. Almost Feeling Like When A Cut Is Healing Feeling. Not Sure It Is From Constipation For Years And Feels Like Giving Birth When I Do Get Some Relief! 

I was having that stinging also, which prompted me to go to the Dr. An abdominal ultrasound was done, which confirmed gallstones. Im trying alternative methods, as as opposed to getting my gallbladder taken out! I believe God put it there for a reason. I look forward to a great success with my gallstone journey...Get to the Dr and have an ultrasound done asap. Good luck to you.