Hello everyone. Lately, for the past month, I'm experiencing abdominal pains, and hunger pains. I have been eating well, which is quite worrying, I'm a 14 year old male, I'm also quite active, being a lifesaver. (if that helps) I have lost my appetite, I was a very big eater, until early December, I wake up with quite large hunger pains, I force myself to eat something, then get nauseated, after about 20-40 minutes after eating, I get abdominal pains, and then I get hunger pains, then feel very nauseated. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of pain, or know what's wrong? Thanks in advance.

I had problems like this. You need to see a gastrointestinal docter. He will do a endoscopy. Mine was an ulcer. Ulcers sometimes cause pain and hunger pain because when your stomach's empty it has only irritating acid in it. Food may help initially because it absorbs the acid but later may make you feel badly. If you can't get to the doc, what helped me was 2 prilosec on an empty stomach 1/2 hr before you eat. It works with food so you have to take it like that. If you feel better a wk after taking it then take for a few months