Hi, i have been experiencing contstant lightheadedness for 3 years now! On and off, but mainly on. It has been extremely debilitating. Now, only to realise that my contant urination might be linked, which is a UTI! I now realise that in the past after i have taken anti biotics, it went away. Only to come back with the lightheadedness! I hope this helps some people out there who have frequent urination issues to look at UTI s and get tested.

xxx

Hello, I experience this kind of thing all of a sudden when I was working last few weeks we are very buzy that time and I feel that my body is very strong to lift all our ice cream cake and after our buzy hours, when I look down I feel tingling sensation on my head and neck and feel dizzy to the point of fainting, I went for check up my bp is absolutely very good and my cbc, I guess definitely it is anxiety, until now its been 1 week since I experienced it I have symptoms every day I feel lightheaded and I ignore it I dnt want to waste my time feel this sensation, always tell to yourself this, GOD HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANXIETY, repeat and repeat... thankz...