I have had acid reflux for the past 7months. Im a 27 year old female. My doctor has given me Pariet 20mg tablets to help me, Iv already been on these tablets for the past 4 months. I have had blood tests and everything is normal. Now I have developed a fear of going anywhere in public just incase I throw up, which I know wont happen because the only time this has happend has been 7months ago. Is there anything else that could be wrong with me that Im constantly feeling nausea and I know Im not pregnant. I have always been a social bunny and love going out until this happend to me.
Please HELP. :'(

The first thing I'd advise is to check out the SIDE-AFFECTS of the pariet. I have had many problems that stemmed from side affects of medication.

The next thing I'd do is stop the pariet & begin drinking APPLE JUICE. It is an herbal remedy & it definately works!! Peppermint also helps.

At this point, if you still have a fear of going out........ there are ways to deal with those issues as well. Various relaxation techniques, as well as herbal tea.