hey guys, i just needed someone to chat to about my 24/7 fear of another miscarriage.
its all i ever think about & its spoiling things for me, im 8 weeks and just think that if i dont see blood one day when going to the bathroom that ill end up being told theres nothing at my scan, any tips/advise or anything????

Hey if i was you i'd go and see your doctor if you have a fear of having a miscarriage. Believe me you don't want one of them because they are devastating and very upsetting and to be honest you can't really get over it once you've had one. When i had my my miscarriage i'd only just found out that i was pregnant and i was 13 weeks gone, so when i lost my child i was very upset and wanted to kill someone e.g. my parents, family cause it was their fault i'd lost it because they'd put me through alot of stress and everything. 
hope this helps and i hope i haven't scared you 
leanne 
reply to me soon 

to put you at ease if the situation comes up bleeding during a pregnancy doesn't always mean miscarriage. a lot of the time you spot during pregnancy, and a lot of women don't realize they are pregnant because they get a period still for a few months into the pregnancy. try to relax because stressing about it isn't going to help, in fact stress is sometimes the trigger for a miscarriage. so try to relax. and 8 weeks in if everything is still okay chances are your already having a healthy pregnancy! 

relax, and good luck!!

thanks ladies. im trying to think positive but after the last 2 times i just feel like it'll happen again, to be honest i dont think ill be at ease until i see the baby & hear its heartbeat, i should get a scan in 4 weeks???

Good luck with your scan in 4 weeks hope your baby is healthy and i also hope everything is fine. 

thank u guys ill let u know! x