Hi, when it is time to sleep, which is around 10:00pm i go toilet before bed, when i am lying in bed i feel the urge to go toilet again. this does not happen in the day but only happens at night when i go to sleep. because i go toilet like every 5 min i cant get any sleep until about 2:00 am in the morning. when i go toilet i do not have blood and there is no stinging or burning or anything. just the urge to go toilet again and again. it has been happening for 3 months now. i dont know what to do.

How old are you? It's probably not an infection - it definitely wouldn't happen only at night and, as you said, there probably would be burning or pain. It's more like your bladder muscles are starting to react to every amount of fluid at night, that can be caused by a simple reason such as drinking caffeinated drinks at night to reaction to certain medications. Maybe you should check it with your doctor, because how long can you go without getting enough sleep

Just noticed that you seem to know this topic. I'm a teenage girl and I just tried urethra play for the first time today. Now, my Urethra hurts when I urinated and I always feel the urge to urinate. I'd rather not tell my parents. I've had a urinary tract infection before (which my parents knew about). What should I do? Can I just take pain medication and wait for this to pass? Or is there anything else I should do?