I have suffered from chronic costochondritis for about 3 years now. I've had an ultrasound and an MRI. All of these came out as negative for all but a fatty liver diagnosis and now the medical doctors, who diagnosed me with costochondritis, are at a loss, because they say costochondritis is supposed to only last for a few months. Because of the fatty liver, I've decided to begin a series of Liver Flushes, so I would love to discuss what may have worked for other people.

Yes, I'm about to do my second flush tomorrow and I'm hoping for good results. I'm getting a colonic on Tuesday and I have to say I'm a little wary of that for obvious reasons. I suffered from costochondritis before. I had a pain mostly under the ribs that wrapped all around the back think my problem has been bracing, so I tend to attempt situps, which I haven't been able to do for years. I'm sure the lack of stomach muscle is adding to this situation also.