i am jay and i am having cough for 3 months now what kind of disease/sickness is this?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the last day of ovulating &he ended cuming inside of me. I have never been on birth control and we done it before so i figured just maybe he'd pull out but he didnt. Its only been a week since we had sex and i have slight symtoms of me being pregnant. im scared because i only had sex 3 times and they were all with him. how strong is the possiblity of me being pregnant? and when can i take a pregnancy test? the sex was on may 31st. and its offically been a week. i dont believe in abortions and i dont know if we are ready for any kids. I feel like he did it on purpose cause he told his brother he'd get me pregnant and that he never wants to lose me. it sweet but not at this cost. he denies saying how he truly feels cause he thinks ill take advantage of it and hurt him (like his past gfs). so i cant always get a straight anwser. He told me hed be here through everything and he offered to pay for everything. but if i ask him directly "do you want a baby?" he says "no". he was smiling right after he came in me we had one way out and he screwed it up. and smiled again knowing that im a disbeliever of abortions. he knows when to pull out and i never known a guy to be happy about an accident like he was.. please help me. Is there a strong chance of pregnancy? When will the test be absolutly accurate? and How will i know?(i just feel like i am)

Hey Jca

You have not left many details about your cough which makes it difficult to guess why it has not gone already.  There are many reasons a cough can linger this long such as.... If you smoke you may have developed smokers cough, or a previous cough you had will take longer sometimes much longer to finally go.  An allergy perhaps a pet or dust is causing irritation.  If you work in an environment where the have certain chemicals or you are supposed to wear a perpetrator and don't something there may have caused your cough, there  also much more serious health issues which would require treatment that could be responsible,  If you can't explain your cough away from some of the reasons I have suggested it's probably best a Dr takes a look at you.

I hope this has helped<3

Hey, You may be better re posting this topic on it's own creating a new post in the pregnancy forum, as attached to someone else's topic no one will be alerted you have asked this question, and if you do get replies it will alert the people subscribed to this users post and show on the main screen as someone replying to the other users question. You will get a much better response if you post it again If you can just copy and paste it in a new topic and someone should try to help you with this.

(This is for the guest with the pregnancy question)