Last time I had my period was July 30th, today is October 30th and I haven't seen any signs of getting it. I've had unprotected sex with my bf several times. Each month that I haven't gotten my period I take pregnancy test, but they come out negative! This hasn't happen to me and I'm pretty regular! Oh and by the way the last period on July was very light and wasn't as bad a usual! I'm don't know if I am pregnant or not can someone give me a explanation?

Hi Guest,

See your doctor or ob/gyn.

The urine tests do not always work.  They can do a blood test do determine if you are pregnant.

If you are not, they can run additional tests to determine why you aren't having your period.  While you can occasionally miss a period, it needs to be investigated.  It can indicate a hormonal problem.

Good luck.

I will make an appointment. I tend to get nauseous and dizzy from time to time. I get cramps around the time I should be getting my period for the last 3 month. Based on this and everything else from my first question, are there big chances of being pregnant?

I don't think you're pregnant, from your post. You'd be at least 3 months along now and would have other signs.

A home test really SHOULD work by now if you are following the directions.

Hope it helps.

What are the other signs are you referring to?

You'd likely be having some cramping, spotting, and tender breasts. Your breasts can start to enlarge and you may notice more veins appearing or your areola's darkening.You'd probably be starting to notice a "baby bump." Many women experience morning sickness - for starters.

This is just weird, because this has never happened to me before. Thank you for taking your time in answering my questions!

Glad to help. Let me know what happens please.

I'll be going to the doctor sometimes next week, but I will let you know! Thanks again!