I believe that I slept with someone who was HIV positive (only one time). I have had 3 negative test results. One two weeks after exposure, another at 3 months, and another over 2 years. Does this mean I am absolutely safe, and can move on with my life, or should I still be worried that I may have the virus?

yes....u r absolutely safe...em not a doctor..but I know about this virus very well...a negative test after 3 months of exposure indicates that the person is safe...in rare cases it happens with ppl even after 6 months of exposure that they test positive..well..a negative hiv report is itself proof of your negative status...it is non-existent in your blood...you are absolutely safe...don't worry.////n never think about this virus..there's no need for further testing...love the world..love people...n love your life...live a happy life..never indulge in sexual intercourse with someone other than your wife.....god bless you...