Okay. Me and my boyfriend decided to "try" to have sex. He didn`t wear a condom either. But it only lasted about 45 seconds to a minute. Cause I was too tight and he was too big. But I think he had some precum. He tryed to get his penis in my vagina but it wouldn`t go. So It just stayed in that place for less than a minute. Can I be pregnant?

how long ago did this happen? if their was precum and he was in you then you COULD be pregnant but your probably not. i'm pregnant and its been the best thing thats ever happened to me. so you should take a test if your really worried

Yes it is possible ! but most likely you are not pregnant.
The person saying it was the best thing that ever happened to her is a m***n.
Obviously, this is a very young girl. Dumb ass

i know how you feel. i have been worrying this entire month, because a guy fingered me but i dont know if he had cum on his finger first! So the entire month i spent having "pregnany symptoms" after reading about it on the internet - i was forcing myself to believe i had them even tho i didnt! Anyway my period came about a hour ago; a day late!

so relieved now - but i know what you mean!
goodluck and make sure u write how you go!