Eight months ago I had an abortion. I found it as the best solution, so I have not thinking too much about it. Now, when it is time I should give a birth I have all sorts of mixed emotions. I do not know if that is normal that I am going through all the pain and guilt. Can someone explain that to me, should I have another baby to feel better.

I have to tell you that is absolutely normal for you to grieve the loss of your baby. My best advice would be that you allow yourself to process this loss and work through any guilt. I know that must be hard over making this decision to have an abortion. Like this was normal, it is also normal to wish you had your baby now and to have a desire to give birth to another child as well. I am sorry I have to say this to you, but having another baby now will not take away the feelings of grief you have. What you feel over your first baby and the abortion should heal by itself within time. Though you are experiencing grief, you have to know that you are not a helpless victim. You can move through this time and discover a new strength and purpose for your on-going life. I might recommend you post-abortion support, maybe group talk might help you.
Realize that there are no pat answers for your loss. You will feel grief and remorse over this at times but, the pain will lessen.

U made a decision at the time. U need to let time heal u and just remember to learn from past experiences. Accidental pregnancy causes all sorts of issues. Do not get preg to try to feel better although u think it will help it wont. U just need to know when u r ready for a child and pick the right man cause if he's not a good person you'll be connected to someone for life who u mite hate in the long run. And your child will remind u of him. If u pick the right guy a good person u will be happier in the future and shouldn't have regrets. To many young girls today would get pregnant to the sexy bad boy type thinking they could change him or force him to be with them. It never works. Most times there left single mum's and full of regret thinking wheres my youth gone? And i didn't realise how much hard work having a child is. I fort it would be easy. Sos about this speak but i think it is worth reading

you are having mixed emotions of what you did and if it was wrong. you did what you thought was best at the time. having a baby to cover the guilt wont make it better. you have to understand that what you did will always be with you, and that you will eventually have another child. it is going to be OK. all you can do is protect your self from letting another pregnancy happen. use condoms and birth control.

you did what you thought was best, don't beat yourself up about it and don't let anyone else beat you up about it either.

stillman wrote:

[/quote - Tazmin2)
It is completly normal to feel the way you are feeling around the time that the baby would have been due. I went through the exact same thing last January. You have to stay head strong and remember why you did what you did. Having a baby will not stop your pain, you need to deal with the loss of your last baby before even thinking about bringing another one into the world. I have just recently had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and i now feel so guilty for what I did last year. Its not what anyone wants to hear but time is the best healer and I found that once the due date of the baby i aborted had come and gone that i could start to move on with things. If you are feeling low and things are getting to you then you must speak to someone and tell them. Keeping it to yourself will only make matters worse. I remember feeling silly bringing it up to my partner when the due date came cuz it had been such a long time but its completly normal so dont worry yourself.
I hope your pain heels soon!

i know exactly how u feel.had an abortion 4 days ago.i was 6.5weeks gone. its really hard to deal with the guilt and i cry myself to sleep. however i do feel we will learn to eventually deal with the sadness and guilt we feel. having another baby will never replace the one we were not ready for...thinking of you. best of luck