Hi, I have some strange symptoms, and I am not sure what is happening. I have narrowing of the upper urinary tract and the channel from the bladder to the outside of the body. I’m still waiting for test results, but I’m wondering could it be my kidneys?

Hi, there is a possibility that you have some kidney problems. For example, there is a kidney condition that has the same symptoms as yours. This condition is called congenital kidney disease. Of course, it doesn’t mean that you have this disease, I just say that there is a possibility. Here is very important an early diagnosis, which is often done by injecting dye into the bladder for taking of x-rays. Kidney diseases are very often, but treating techniques are significantly improved in the last three decades. There is a successful treatment even for people with complete kidney failure. New successes in transplantation and modern dialysis techniques are achieved and it should encourage all the people with kidney problems.